Re: [whatwg] Exploring new vocabularies for HTML

Ian Hickson wrote on 03/25/2008 04:54:46 PM:

> On Mon, Mar 24, 2008 at 11:29 PM, Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch> wrote:
> >
> >  I've tried to summarise the problems (use cases) that people want
solved,
> >  along with what they consider most important when faced with those
> >  problems
>
> Thanks to everyone's feedback. I've updated the page with the recent
> suggestions:
>
>    http://wiki.whatwg.org/wiki/New_Vocabularies

Very cool.

One more: ability to survive syndication.  Just as video elements are more
declarative than active-X controls, there may be times when javascript
based techniques to do things like syndication may not be appropriate.

This item may not be as high of a priority as the others, but merits
consideration.

- Sam Ruby