Re: X(HT)ML Fragment Identifiers

one last time...

Ian Hickson wrote:
> As far as Bugzilla goes, if we make it the group's issue-tracking
> mechanism I would be happy to give any issue that ends up on this list:
> http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/buglist.cgi?product=HTML+WG&bug_status=NEW
> ...the same level of response that I give any e-mail sent to the WHATWG
> list; that is, given full consideration and given an explicit response.

i am proud to report that i am currently the only one on that list!
which of course makes me kind of suspicious about the issue handling
process. unless i hear otherwise, i will assume that being on that list
is good enough to have "officially raised the issue".

on the other hand, i have to admit that i (casually) used bugzilla in
other W3C activities, and while it kind of worked ok, it definitely is
not pretty and could use a little streamlining just to be a little less
awkward and cumbersome. if, for example, there would be an easy way to
just hide all the fields which are totally useless for specification
purposes, this would already clean up the interface substantially and
maybe make more people willing to use bugzilla.

cheers,

dret.