Re: Workers

Andrew Fedoniouk wrote:

> I think that term 'thread' shall be used in the specification instead of
> "completely separate and parallel execution environment". Thread is well
> established and universally understood term. Anyway that specification
> is targeted on developers. I doubt that any non-technical person will
> even try to read that.

I was under the impression that the term "thread" generally implied
shared state whereas workers are shared nothing. Unless I am mistaken I
think that referring to workers as "threads" would be bad because it
will give people the idea that the workers api needs to solve all the
problems that come with shared state.

--
"Mixed up signals
Bullet train