Re: Why authors are using Transitional (and target="_blank")

It would seem to me, that this is where we should turn to agreed design
principles for guidance.

-Supporting existing Content
-Degrade Gracefully

It could be non-conforming, for the valid reasons put forward, but we could
discuss how it should degrade.

Marghanita

--
Marghanita da Cruz