Re: @title's relation to accessibility

[quoting fixed manually]

At 08:16 -0400 UTC, on 2007-09-04, David Poehlman wrote:

> Sander Tekelenburg wrote:
>> Some UAs could make settings much more user friendly though. (Then again,
>> there too it in the end is the end user's responsibility to pick the best
>> tool; execute their freedom.)
>
> Where is the fredom?  When you work for a company who will not allow you to
> use anything but the most miserable ua in the world....

Then that company is the problem. Not the UA, not the HTML spec, not web
publishers.

Anyway, let's try to not get into an off topic debate about whether people
should then change jobs, etc. The point I'm tryingto make is whether such
problems are within the scope of this group. Should the HTML WG consider that
some employers require their employees to use broken tools, and if so, what
can the HTML WG do about that?

--
Sander Tekelenburg