Re: Publishing the HTML 5 draft

My recollection (which may, after all this time, be flawed)
is that the group agreed to publish the Design Principles
document first.  I do not believe that we have yet
agreed these, let alone published them, so is it not
premature to thing of publishing another document
(the HTML 5 Draft) without the Design Principles
document as a fundamental pre-requisite ?

Philip TAYLOR
--------