Re: Feedback on "Offline Web Applications" (Editor's Draft 17 November 2007)

On Mon, 19 Nov 2007 12:02:22 +0100, Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
wrote:
> I also have to note that while the format allows single-CR as line
> terminator (which I think is obscure), it doesn't allow a leading BOM
> (something that you'll get when you edit an UTF-8 encoded text file with
> Notepad).

 From the specification: "The first line may optionally be preceded by a
U+FEFF BYTE ORDER MARK (BOM) character."

I think it would help if comments on the specification took place on a
separate thread as they do not necessarily affect the "offline-webapps"
note.

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>