Re: HTML Design Principles to WD?

Anne van Kesteren wrote:
> I (quickly) converted the Design Princples to some HTML that resembles a
> draft document:
>
> http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/html5/html-design-principles/Overview.html
>
> Should we try to get that published or leave it a wiki page for now?

I think we should try to publish it.  Although we should obviously try
to resolve the disputed principles before it's finished, I support
publishing it as a WD.

Here's an abstract for you to put in it:

   This document describes the set of guiding principles used by the
   HTML Working Group for the development of HTML5. The principles are
   designed to offer guidance for the design of HTML, in the areas of
   compatibility, utility and interoperability.

--
Lachlan Hunt
http://lachy.id.au/