RE: dropping longdesc attribute

Also I work with visually-impaired people who like to have a photograph
described for them so as to grasp what they are perceiving, in order to be
able to confirm that what they perceive is actually what's shown.

And since it is my private web site and I'm using it as a laboratory, I also
use a bit of JS to insert a D-link, just as a test.

Here is a _live_ example or two:
http://www.nota-bene.org/Nuages
http://www.nota-bene.org/Herisson-visiteur-du-soir

(PS : and hello all, by the way. I'm joining the WG today, and yes I'm a bit
late, and hopeful not to say things that have been debated before. If so,
please accept my apologies in advance).

--
Best regards,
Stéphane Deschamps

This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential and intended solely for the addressees.
Messages are susceptible to alteration.
If you are not the intended addressee of this message, please cancel it immediately and inform the sender.