Some issues [was: ready to publish "HTML5 differences from HTML4"?]

Maybe both that this issue was already defined in the past messages (in this
case sorry but i miss it) or I'm in wrong, but the phrase "API that exposes
the history and allows pages to add to it to prevent breaking the back
button" (section 4. APIs <
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/html5/html4-differences/Overview.html#apis>)
makes some privacy violation for the user navigation preferences. Maybe that
someone goes on a political site, after on other sport site and after on the
Average Joe's Web Site that gather information about the complete user
navigation history.
I think is better to describe that point as: "API that exposes the history
*for the same domain* and allows pages to add to it to prevent breaking the
back button".
That's all.

Again, sorry if this issue had been already discussed in the past!

---
Diego La Monica
W3C HTML WG for IWA/HWG
IWA Italy Member http://www.iwa.it