Re: ready to publish "HTML5 differences from HTML4"?

On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 20:02:42 +0100, Robert Burns <rob@robburns.com> wrote:

> 4) for all of the dropped attributes, we need to immediately explain
> what the alternatives authors will use (e.g., accesskey, td@scope).
>
> 5) the 'style' attribute issue just raised will cause great concern in
> the population we release this to. Heavy-handed moves like that will
> create a bad name for HTML5 before we can even get some consensus
> amongst ourselves.

I agree. I was about to raise an issue about lack of rationale for
dropping accesskey (which BTW I think should be limited to digits only
rather than being dropped).

Perhaps this document should omit elements/attributes that are still
disputed or mark on which there isn't a final decision yet.

--
regards, Kornel Lesinski