Re: ready to publish "HTML5 differences from HTML4"?

I think this is a great start. I'm sure there will be a reaction no
matter what is published (hey, there already is) but this document is
short, clear and a great introduction to HTML5 for those that
understand HTML4.

It's helped me a lot - mainly just the new/dropped/changed elements
and attributes. I've read the other sections now and they're equally
good (imo).