Re: #refs in .../current-work/multipage/

On Fri, 22 Jun 2007, Josh Sled wrote:

> While looking at [1], and clicking on the link for "[RFC3066]", I notice
> that the fragment is updated relative to the section [2], instead of to
> the relevant (though presently unfinished) "section-references.html".
>
> While I believe the script that does the multipage conversion is
> available to me, I'm sorry that I cannot presently supply a patch to fix
> the problem, only to report it.
>
> [1] http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/multipage/section-global.html#the-lang
> [2] http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/multipage/section-global.html#refsRFC3066

The problem is that the reference links are all dangling, and therefore
the script doesn't know where to send them. It'll automatically fix itself
when the references section is filled in.

In the meantime, if you are can't find the source document for a
reference, feel free to e-mail me and I'll point you to it.