Re: Table accessibility (was Re: headers attribute)

In item 17 of the results: for JAWS 7.1 testing on the
http://esw.w3.org/topic/HTML/TableAccessibility

"complex table with th and scope (juicystudio exemple [sic]):
excellent orientational summary precedes caption when table reached;
when navigate from cell to cell, only the top row of headers are
spoken before the cell's content ("B Cell 12 column 3"); when
individual cell is queried, result is: "column 6 row 4 E 3 8 Cell 15"

It is important to note when reading the version of the simply complex
table with th/scope JAWS incorrectly associated the header "3" with
cell 15.

As from the id/headers simlply complex table the headers for cell 15
are only "E' and "8".
--
with regards

Steve Faulkner