Re: Table accessibility (was Re: headers attribute)

Hi,
i have updated it again to add a case of vertical reading order table
with th only
http://www.fairytells.net/table_test_case/

and here the result for Jaws 8.0 and Firevox

for Jaws 8.0 with win XP and IE7 :
- when non empty summary or caption or th is present it make it switch
to table mode.
- caption and summary is read by default
- it's doesn't gives the cell association by default in any case, it
give it when you ask to read the current cell information with ctrl alt 5
- all the case work the same (even with th only) except the juicystudio
example where the cell association is good only in the case of use of
headers/id.

for Firevox with win XP and firefox 2.0.0.4 :
- when there is no th it's say that the table can be a layout table when
you ask more information about the table.
- caption and summary is read by default and when no summary is present
it say it clearly by default
- table with vertical reading order only make good association between
cell and th even without any attribute and it say it directly with no
need to ask for more information about the current cell
- cell in table with vertical reading order need a specific query for