Re: Wiki page for style attribute

Sam Ruby wrote:
> I know that Lachlan will disagree with the next statement, but I
> believe that such an effort needs to be pragmatic, and take into
> consideration the utility, risk, *and* demand (and yes, that's the
> Pokemon argument) for each property.

Actually, that's not the pokemon test and I don't disagree.  The
pokemon test is a subjective comparison between two items (X and Y),
with the assertion that if X is worthy enough, then Y must be also.
Whereas, considering the utility, risk and demand for something is a way
of objectively judging it on its own merits, which is exactly what needs
to be done.

--
Lachlan Hunt
http://lachy.id.au/