{off topic} [was:[W3C docs] We should teach by example.]

Josh Sled <jsled@asynchronous.org>, 2007-07-06 09:50 -0400:

> gonchuki <gonchuki@gmail.com> writes:
> > I have been looking through the source code of the "HTML 5 differences
> > from HTML 4" document [1] as part of the Spanish translation task
> > along with Alejandro Fern«”ndez and it came to my notice that the
> > source is in pretty bad condition.
>
> While it looks like it's missing a close </body></html>, it's not obvious
> why you think it's in "bad condition", or isn't "friendly" or "human
> readable".   What's an example?

I'd like to suggest that if we want to keep list traffic on the
HTML working group's mailing list focused on the work that the
group is chartered to do, perhaps public-html is not the best
place for follow-ups about this to go. Maybe www-html would be
more appropriate?

  --Mike

--
Michael(tm) Smith