translation task added to survey (was: HTML5 differences ...)

On Thu, 2007-06-28 at 18:59 +0200, Alejandro Fernández + MEDIADVANCED
wrote:

> My first contribution to the WG...
>
> Sometimes is quite hard for me to find something to say/to do to collaborate
> with the WG, but finally I found something to do.
>
> I offer myself for doing the translation of the document to Spanish.

It's great to see all these translations going on.

The tasks survey is designed to help people collaborate
in this working group, so I just added translation as
one of the task options.
http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/40318/tasks83/q/tasks/

Oh... I extended the duration a couple months too.
I suspect I'll never close this survey.