Re: Define: Fall Back

Anne van Kesteren wrote:
> On Mon, 02 Jul 2007 10:50:01 +0200, Joshue O Connor <> wrote:
>> Basically does the term (in WG usage) refer content for elements that
>> are not supported by the UA (in this case the browser) or is it content
>> for people with disabilities using assistive technology?
> It depends. <video src=newsclip>fallback</video> is probably mostly for older browsers as you'd hope the video itself is accessible, but in case of <canvas>fallback</canvas> it is for both I think.

Thanks Anne.

Received on Monday, 2 July 2007 09:30:39 UTC