RE: face to face meeting host offers for the HTML WG?

I'm just a nobody outsider, but it occurs to me that anyone with the
financial muscle to have the time and resources to chair a group like
this is either an eccentric millionaire masochist, or (more probably)
employed by a w3c member organisation, and all of those have
commercial interests in html. Everyone's interests are declared.

We're a big group, and there's a lot of people here sceptical enough
of Mr Wilson's employers to ensure that he's couldn't slip the
marquee tag into the spec when he thinks that no-one's looking, even
if he wanted to (which I doubt).

So can we just get on with it?

bruce
www.brucelawson.co.uk