Re: An Overview of SMIL Timing and Media Attributes for Audio and Video Objects.

Colleagues,

I am resenting this email, as I have moved the document "An Overview of
SMIL Timing and Media Attributes for Audio and Video Objects" to a
public space, as HTML WG operates in public.

The document is now available at
http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/2007/12/SMIL-AudioVideoControlConcepts.html

Feed back on this document is welcome at symm@w3.org.
Regards,