RE: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2012-08-14, some issues, lots of discussion topics


From: Maciej Stachowiak
Sent: 8/14/2012 8:42 PM
Subject: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2012-08-14, some issues,  lots of discussion topics

The HTML Working Group will have its usual weekly teleconference on
2012-08-16 for up to 60 minutes from 16:00Z to 17:00Z.

Tokyo 01:00+1, Amsterdam/Oslo 18:00, London/Dublin 17:00,
New Jersey/York 12:00, Kansas City 11:00, Seattle/San Francisco 09:00.

Chair of the meeting: Maciej Stachowiak

(See the end of this email for dial-in and IRC info.)

== Agenda ==

1. ACTION items due by Thursday, August 16

a) ACTION-220: Work with Matthew to get an editor's draft submitted to the
   WG for proposed adaptive image element [Paul Cotton or Adrian Bateman]

2. New Issues This Week:


There is 1 tracker request

3. Items Closed Last Week

a) ISSUE-206: meta-generator, Call for Consensus closed Aug 8

4. Items Closing This Week

a) ISSUE-30: longdesc, Update Change Proposals closes Aug 17

5. Items Closing Next Week


6. New Calls this week


7. New Surveys this week


8. Decisions this week

a) ISSUE-204: aria-hidden

9. Other Business

a) ISSUE-189 uri-prefix

b) ISSUE-195 form-http-req

c) ISSUE-201 canvas-fallback

d) ISSUE-206 meta generator

e) ISSUE-30 longdesc

f) ISSUE-131: caret-location-API

g) ISSUE-131: caret-location-API

h) Proposed decision policy changes

i) CR exit criteria

10. Scribe for next meeting

11. Adjournment

== Dial-in and IRC Details ==

Zakim teleconference bridge:
  +1.617.761.6200 code: HTML (4865)

Supplementary IRC chat (logged):
  #html-wg on port 6665 or port 80

Received on Wednesday, 15 August 2012 01:30:31 UTC