W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-html-wg-announce@w3.org > July to September 2010

{agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-07-15: note new dial-in numbers for Paris and London

From: Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 11:58:53 -0400
Message-ID: <4C3DDEBD.7040507@intertwingly.net>
To: public-html-wg-announce@w3.org
*NOTE* New dial-in numbers for Paris and London

The HTML Working Group will have its usual weekly teleconference on
2010-07-15 for 60 minutes from 16:00Z to 17:00Z.

    http://timeanddate.com/s/1s3b

Tokyo 01:00+1, Amsterdam/Oslo 18:00, London/Dublin 17:00, New
Jersey/York 12 noon, Kansas City 11:00, Seattle/San Francisco 09:00.

Chair of the meeting: Sam Ruby
Scribe: Paul Cotton

(See the end of this email for dial-in and IRC info.)

== Agenda ==

1. ACTION items due by Thursday, July 15
http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/agenda

a) ACTION-29 on Philippe Le Hégaret: Follow up on the idea of a 
free-software-compatible license for a note on HTML authoring
b) ACTION-183 on Kris Krueger: And Testint TF to open bug on default 
mode when embedding SVG in HTML

2. New Issues This Week:
None.

3. Working Group decisions
Note: The Chairs are working on decision on the following issues which 
were subject to WG surveys.

a) ISSUE-30: longdesc (survey closed Jun 30)
b) ISSUE-88: content-language-multiple (survey closed Jun 30)
c) ISSUE-95 hidden (survey closed May 19)
d) ISSUE-96 progress (survey closed May 19)
e) ISSUE-97 meter (survey closed May 19)

4. Issues needing revised proposals
Final call on revised proposals for the following issues.

a) Issue-31 missing-alt (Ian Hickson)
b) Issue-56 urls-webarch (Adam Barth)
c) Issue-80 title-alternative (Ian Hickson)
d) Issue-85 anchor-roles (see note below)
e) Issue-100 srcdoc (Tab Atkins Jr.)

Note: the chairs are requesting expedited processing of bug 10066, as 
this may either obviate or subsume issue 85:

http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=10066

5. Issues ready for survey processing

a) Issue-4 html-versioning
b) Issue-84 legacy-doctypes
c) Issue-101 us-ascii-ref
d) Issue-103 srcdoc-xml-escaping

A common thread of issue-4 and issue-84 as well as issue-30 and issue-88 
is the difficulty of coming to consensus on author conformance 
requirements.  This is being discussed on public-html.

Issues 101 and 103 remain ready, but the chairs have not acted on 
either, but likely will shortly.

6. Other Business

7. Scribe for next meeting

Volunteers?

8. Adjournment

== Dial-in and IRC Details ==

Zakim teleconference bridge
+1.617.761.6200, +33.4.26.46.79.03, +44.203.318.0479
code: HTML (4865)

Supplementary IRC chat (logged)
#html-wg on irc.w3.org port 6665 or port 80
Received on Wednesday, 14 July 2010 15:59:26 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 20:08:40 UTC