W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-html-wg-announce@w3.org > April to June 2010

Minutes of HTML WG meeting, Apr 15 2010

From: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 22:06:29 +0000
To: "public-html-wg-announce@w3.org" <public-html-wg-announce@w3.org>
Message-ID: <E3EACD022300B94D88613639CF4E25F8083A0093@TK5EX14MBXC134.redmond.corp.microsoft.com>
Minutes for the HTML WG meeting on April 15 can be found below and at:

http://www.w3.org/2010/04/15-html-wg-minutes.html

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
17 Eleanor Drive, Ottawa, Ontario K2E 6A3
Tel: (425) 705-9596 Fax: (425) 936-7329



[W3C]<http://www.w3.org/>

- DRAFT -
HTML Weekly Teleconference
15 Apr 2010

Agenda<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-wg-announce/2010AprJun/0002.html>

Attendees
Present
Dzung_Tran
Regrets
Chair
SV_MEETING_CHAIR
Scribe
paulc
Contents

  *   Topics<http://www.w3.org/2010/04/15-html-wg-minutes.html#agenda>
     *   1. ACTION items due by Thu Apr 15<http://www.w3.org/2010/04/15-html-wg-minutes.html#item01>
     *   2. Issues with deadlines due by April 15:<http://www.w3.org/2010/04/15-html-wg-minutes.html#item02>
     *   3. WG Decision Policy update (Maciej)<http://www.w3.org/2010/04/15-html-wg-minutes.html#item03>
     *   4. Items that close next week (by Thu Apr 22)<http://www.w3.org/2010/04/15-html-wg-minutes.html#item04>
     *   5. New Calls for Proposals/Counter Proposals/Consensus this Week<http://www.w3.org/2010/04/15-html-wg-minutes.html#item05>
     *   6. New Issues This Week<http://www.w3.org/2010/04/15-html-wg-minutes.html#item06>
     *   Accessibility TF report<http://www.w3.org/2010/04/15-html-wg-minutes.html#item07>
     *   8 TPAC schedule<http://www.w3.org/2010/04/15-html-wg-minutes.html#item08>
     *   Chair and scribe for next meeting<http://www.w3.org/2010/04/15-html-wg-minutes.html#item09>
     *   10 Other business<http://www.w3.org/2010/04/15-html-wg-minutes.html#item10>
     *   11 Adjournment<http://www.w3.org/2010/04/15-html-wg-minutes.html#item11>
  *   Summary of Action Items<http://www.w3.org/2010/04/15-html-wg-minutes.html#ActionSummary>

________________________________

<pimpbot> changes: websocket; hixie: Tighten up the definition of bufferedAmount. (whatwg r5049) <11http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-diffs/2010Apr/0245.html>

<pimpbot> planet: How HTML5 Geolocation Feature Works? <11http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2641948/how-html5-geolocation-feature-works>

<pimpbot> changes: websocket; hixie: add an explicit paragraph about how ws:...:443 isn't to be blocked. (whatwg r5052) <11http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-diffs/2010Apr/0246.html>

<pimpbot> bugmail: [Bug 9513] It's not clear what takes precendece on a conflit: For spliting our web site structure into sections, should we use a section (without header on some cases) our should we use DIV (knowing that div brings no semantic relevance at all). The *should* on the <11http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-bugzilla/2010Apr/0167.html>

<pimpbot> planet: HTML5 Web DB Security <11http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2642043/html5-web-db-security>

<MikeSmith> @notes

<pimpbot> MikeSmith: I currently have notes waiting for SteveF.

<MikeSmith> @help notes

<pimpbot> MikeSmith: (notes [<nick>]) -- If <nick> is given, replies with what notes are waiting on <nick>, otherwise, replies with the nicks that have notes waiting for them.

<MikeSmith> @help tell

<pimpbot> MikeSmith: (tell <nick> <text>) -- Tells <nick> <text> the next time <nick> is in seen. <nick> can contain wildcard characters, and the first matching nick will be given the note.

<pimpbot> bugmail: [Bug 9512] 4.6.5: the cite element when a person's name is the work's name <11http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-bugzilla/2010Apr/0169.html> 4** [Bug 9511] 4.2.5.1 keywords: strip spaces at separation comma <11http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-bugzilla/2010Apr/0168.html>

<pimpbot> planet: How fast anticipate is HTML5 going to be widespread? <11http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2642361/how-fast-anticipate-is-html5-going-to-be-widespread>

<pimpbot> bugmail: [Bug 9473] add wording to explicitly indicate that option/@selected cannot be used unless as a descendant of select/@multiple <11http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-bugzilla/2010Apr/0170.html>

<pimpbot> planet: How fast anticipate is HTML5 going to be widespread? [CLOSED] <11http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2642361/how-fast-anticipate-is-html5-going-to-be-widespread>

<pimpbot> bugmail: [Bug 9517] Homogenize linkage of external sources <11http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-bugzilla/2010Apr/0173.html> 4** [Bug 9516] space characters <11http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-bugzilla/2010Apr/0172.html> 4** [Bug 9514] Specify Selection.modify() <11http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-bugzilla/2010Apr/0171.html>

<pimpbot> bugmail: [Bug 9511] 4.2.5.1 keywords: strip spaces at separation comma <11http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-bugzilla/2010Apr/0180.html> 4** [Bug 9522] Window Object <11http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-bugzilla/2010Apr/0179.html> 4** [Bug 9521] Window Object <11http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-bugzilla/2010Apr/0178.html> 4** [Bug 9505] Immutable checkbox, radio and file input types should not suffer fr

<CIA-1> v.nu-syntax: 03sideshowbarker * r555 10/trunk/relaxng/media.rnc:

<CIA-1> v.nu-syntax: figcaption content model phrasing -> flow (whatwg r5054)

<CIA-1> v.nu-syntax: http://html5.org/tools/web-apps-tracker?from=5053&to=5054

<pimpbot> Title: HTML5 Revision Tracker (at html5.org)

<pimpbot> bugmail: [Bug 9524] New: "...the user agent is 7configured to block access" s/7// <11http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-bugzilla/2010Apr/0182.html> 4** [Bug 9523] <figcaption> should allow <p>s (change content model to flow) <11http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-bugzilla/2010Apr/0181.html>

<pimpbot> changes: websocket; hixie: Make <figcaption> accept flow again. Also clarify an exception handling case that was ambiguous. (whatwg r5054) <11http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-diffs/2010Apr/0248.html> 4** hixie: Make <figcaption> accept flow again. Also clarify an exception handling case that was ambiguous. (whatwg r5054) <11http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-diffs/2010Apr/0247.html>

<pimpbot> bugmail: [Bug 9389] add location change event <11http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-bugzilla/2010Apr/0183.html>

<pimpbot> Stevef: Sent 1 day, 3 hours, and 32 minutes ago: <MikeSmith> please ping me when you get back around -- would like to talk more with you and Josh about missing-alt handling in conformance checkers

<pimpbot> bugmail: [Bug 9525] WHat happens when a browser supports both XHTML and HTML? Which has precedence? There should be a decision chart leading to this point with defaults for missing elements then something to say what you use if you support both and the Web page is missing w <11http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-bugzilla/2010Apr/0191.html> 4** [Bug 6684] Disregard of RFC 4329 and IANA MIME Media Types <11http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/p

<pimpbot> changes: websocket; hixie: typo (whatwg r5056) <11http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-diffs/2010Apr/0250.html> 4** mike: restrict content of button and th to phrasing, allow flow in figcaption <11http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-diffs/2010Apr/0249.html>

<pimpbot> planet: Ogg (theora / vorbis) playback in Firefox 3.6 <11http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2420967/ogg-theora-vorbis-playback-in-firefox-3-6> 4** HTML5 video (mp4 and ogv) problems in Safari and Firefox - but Chrome is all good <11http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2643447/html5-video-mp4-and-ogv-problems-in-safari-and-firefox-but-chrome-is-all-good>

<pimpbot> planet: HTML to Atom <11http://intertwingly.net/blog/2010/04/15/HTML-to-Atom> 4** HTML 5 <video> tag vs Flash video. What are the pros and cons? <11http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1086886/html-5-video-tag-vs-flash-video-what-are-the-pros-and-cons> 4** A good pdf for HTML5 <11http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2644223/a-good-pdf-for-html5>

<pimpbot> bugmail: [Bug 9528] New: tags and syntax <11http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-bugzilla/2010Apr/0193.html> 4** [Bug 9527] New: tags and syntax <11http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-bugzilla/2010Apr/0192.html>

<pimpbot> planet: html5 video secure streaming? <11http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2644811/html5-video-secure-streaming>

<pimpbot> bugmail: [Bug 9529] New: output element reset algorithm should set value mode flag to default _before_ setting textContent <11http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-bugzilla/2010Apr/0194.html>

<pimpbot> changes: sam: Link to another change proposal for issue-88 <11http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-diffs/2010Apr/0251.html>

<pimpbot> planet: HTML5 articles and sections: what's the difference? <11http://www.brucelawson.co.uk/2010/html5-articles-and-sections-whats-the-difference/>

<hsivonen> hmm. Fingerprinting by installed fonts seems like a tough problem to mitigate: https://panopticlick.eff.org/

<pimpbot> Title: Panopticlick (at panopticlick.eff.org)

<pimpbot> bugmail: [Bug 9530] New: Validity of meta "pragmas" <11http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-bugzilla/2010Apr/0195.html>

<dsinger> invite zakim

<dsinger> invite rrsagent

<dsinger> invite trackbot

<mjs> good morning

Good morning.

<rubys> trackbot, start meeting

<trackbot> Date: 15 April 2010

<pimpbot> Title: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-04-15: Action items, issues, decision policy, task forces, TPAC from Sam Ruby on 2010-04-14 (public-html-wg-announce@w3.org<mailto:public-html-wg-announce@w3.org> from April to June 2010) (at lists.w3.org)

<cyns> IPcaller is me

1. ACTION items due by Thu Apr 15
1. ACTION items due by Thu Apr 15

Action-165?

<trackbot> ACTION-165 -- Richard Schwerdtfeger to draft a proposal for accessibility of canvas due 25 Feb 2010 -- due 2010-04-15 -- OPEN

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/actions/165

<pimpbot> Title: ACTION-165 - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org<http://www.w3.org>)

No discussion or objection to closing.

Close ACTION-165

<trackbot> ACTION-165 Draft a proposal for accessibility of canvas due 25 Feb 2010 closed

Action-138?

<trackbot> ACTION-138 -- Steve Faulkner to produce an ARIA matrix based on Henri's work -- due 2010-04-15 -- OPEN

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/actions/138

<pimpbot> Title: ACTION-138 - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org<http://www.w3.org>)

No discussion or objection to closing.

This duplicates the bug 9326 that was created.

<pimpbot> 11http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=9326 cyns@microsoft.com<mailto:cyns@microsoft.com>, P1, RESOLVED NEEDSINFO, 13HTML elements mapping to ARIA and A11y APIs

Cynthia agrees to close.

Close action-138.

close action-138

<trackbot> ACTION-138 Produce an ARIA matrix based on Henri's work closed

action-29?

<trackbot> ACTION-29 -- Philippe Le Hégaret to follow up on the idea of a free-software-compatible license for a note on HTML authoring -- due 2010-04-15 -- OPEN

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/actions/29

<pimpbot> Title: ACTION-29 - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org<http://www.w3.org>)

plh: There have been PSIG discussion about a proposed new license.
... Scott Peterson wants to send an alternate proposal.
... PSIG discussion are ongoing.

Action-29 due 2010-04-29

<trackbot> ACTION-29 Follow up on the idea of a free-software-compatible license for a note on HTML authoring due date now 2010-04-29

Action-175?

<trackbot> ACTION-175 -- Julian Reschke to follow-up on defining and extending the profile attribute -- due 2010-04-15 -- OPEN

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/actions/175

<pimpbot> Title: ACTION-175 - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org<http://www.w3.org>)

Sam: Followup is now on the Chairs.

No objection to closing ACTION-175.

close action-175

<trackbot> ACTION-175 Follow-up on defining and extending the profile attribute closed

action-177?

<trackbot> ACTION-177 -- Cynthia Shelly to open a bug about HTML elements mapping to ARIA and A11y APIs -- due 2010-04-15 -- OPEN

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/actions/177

<pimpbot> Title: ACTION-177 - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org<http://www.w3.org>)

Bug number is bug 9326

close action-177

<trackbot> ACTION-177 Open a bug about HTML elements mapping to ARIA and A11y APIs closed

bug 9326

action-178?

<trackbot> ACTION-178 -- Philippe Le Hégaret to contact the various chairs/co-chairs to resolve the use of the text/html mime type -- due 2010-04-08 -- OPEN

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/actions/178

<pimpbot> Title: ACTION-178 - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org<http://www.w3.org>)

plh: discussion is still ongoing in the bug?

<plh> http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=8321

<pimpbot> 118321: julian.reschke@gmx.de<mailto:julian.reschke@gmx.de>, P3, RESOLVED FIXED, 13change controller for HTML media type

sam: groups external to W3C are suggesting to use the html MIME type for other purposes.

plh: Ah, no progress.

Action-178 due 2010-04-29

<trackbot> ACTION-178 Contact the various chairs/co-chairs to resolve the use of the text/html mime type due date now 2010-04-29
2. Issues with deadlines due by April 15:

Issue-9 deferred to TF report.

Issue-27: rel-ownership

<trackbot> ISSUE-27 @rel value ownership, registry consideration notes added

Held up on lack of registry. Do we omit testing or wait for a new date?

Paul: Not on the critical path given the number of other issues.

Maciej: Relevant people not on the call. Take to email.

Issue-94: webcoresplit

<trackbot> ISSUE-94 Split Web Application Core and UA specific elements into separate spec notes added

Since the proposal does not contain sufficient detail the proposal is to close Issue-94 (without prejudice).

No objection from meeting participants.

close issue-94

<trackbot> ISSUE-94 Split Web Application Core and UA specific elements into separate spec closed

<rubys> issue-94: closed without prejudice

<trackbot> ISSUE-94 Split Web Application Core and UA specific elements into separate spec notes added
3. WG Decision Policy update (Maciej)

Maciej: no changes since the last update. currently working on more changes.
... ETA for full completion of proposed text is at least a month away.

Then the WG would have to be asked for consenus on the revised policy.
4. Items that close next week (by Thu Apr 22)

Issue-82?

<trackbot> ISSUE-82 -- Suggested replacement for head/@profile does not provide for disambiguation -- OPEN

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/82

<pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-82 - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org<http://www.w3.org>)
5. New Calls for Proposals/Counter Proposals/Consensus this Week

Noe initiated calls but there are five issues that are close.

Issue-56?

<trackbot> ISSUE-56 -- Bring "URLs" section/definition and IRI specification in alignment. -- OPEN

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/56

<pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-56 - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org<http://www.w3.org>)

Issue-82?

<trackbot> ISSUE-82 -- Suggested replacement for head/@profile does not provide for disambiguation -- OPEN

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/82

<pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-82 - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org<http://www.w3.org>)

Issue-86?

<trackbot> ISSUE-86 -- HTML5 relaxes Atom requirement on atom:id stability -- OPEN

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/86

<pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-86 - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org<http://www.w3.org>)

issue-88?

<trackbot> ISSUE-88 -- Should meta/@content allow a list of languages instead of just a single language? -- OPEN

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/88

<pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-88 - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org<http://www.w3.org>)

issue-107?

<trackbot> ISSUE-107 -- Politics in fallback example for plugin usage -- RAISED

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/107

<pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-107 - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org<http://www.w3.org>)

Issue-88 and issue-107 are different. We might need a poll for issue-88.
6. New Issues This Week

Issue-109?

<trackbot> ISSUE-109 -- change ARIA section title and add extra text about use of ARIA -- RAISED

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/109

<pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-109 - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org<http://www.w3.org>)

issue-110?

<trackbot> ISSUE-110 -- Change Control for text/html-sandboxed media type -- RAISED

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/110

<pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-110 - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org<http://www.w3.org>)

7. Task Force Status Reports

Testing Task Force report:

<rubys> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2010Apr/0470.html

<pimpbot> Title: HTML WG telcon 2010-04-15 - Testing Task Force Information from Kris Krueger on 2010-04-15 (public-html@w3.org<mailto:public-html@w3.org> from April 2010) (at lists.w3.org)

KrisK: report on list and wants to make sure TF is heading in the right direction.
... TF is starting process to "approve" test cases.
... Wants to make sure that the WG is aware of this status.
... Trying to approve tests as they come in so there is NOT a big backlog.
... People can open bugzilla bugs on the test suite and the TF will process these bugs.
... TF needs more people to participate.
Accessibility TF report

Issue-9?

<trackbot> ISSUE-9 -- how accessibility works for <video> is unclear -- RAISED

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/9

<pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-9 - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org<http://www.w3.org>)

JS: TF will give revised deadline on April 29.

Issue-30?

<trackbot> ISSUE-30 -- Should HTML 5 include a longdesc attribute for images -- OPEN

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/30

<pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-30 - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org<http://www.w3.org>)

JS: on track to be delivered to WG next week.

Issue-31?

<trackbot> ISSUE-31 -- What to do when a reasonable text equivalent is unknown/unavailable? -- OPEN

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/31

<pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-31 - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org<http://www.w3.org>)

JS: on track to be delivered to WG next week.

issue-32?

<trackbot> ISSUE-32 -- how to provide a summary of a table, e.g. for unsighted navigation? -- OPEN

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/32

<pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-32 - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org<http://www.w3.org>)

JS: TF will deliver either their position or a revised deadline on April 29.

Cynthia: Probably a deadline will be delivered.

issue-66?

<trackbot> ISSUE-66 -- image analysis heuristics -- OPEN

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/66

<pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-66 - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org<http://www.w3.org>)

JS: ont rack to be delivered to the WG next week.

issue-74?

<trackbot> ISSUE-74 -- How accessibility works for <canvas> is unclear. -- OPEN

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/74

<pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-74 - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org<http://www.w3.org>)

JS: TF will provide revised deadline for the remaining portions on April 29

issue-80?

<trackbot> ISSUE-80 -- document conformance and device dependent display of title attribute content -- OPEN

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/80

<pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-80 - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org<http://www.w3.org>)

JS: On track to be delivered to the WG next week.

issue-85?

<trackbot> ISSUE-85 -- ARIA roles added to the a element should be conforming in HTML5 -- OPEN

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/85

<pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-85 - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org<http://www.w3.org>)

JS: Looking for help from Syliva?
... Not sure of the status?
... I meant Cynthia, sorry?

Sam: There is a change proposal. We need TF to endorse or give other advice.

JS: TF will provide a revised deadline on April 29.

Next two issues are relatively new.

Action-105?

<trackbot> ACTION-105 -- Sam Ruby to should arrange a meeting between chairs of HTML WG and XHTML2 WG to ensure there is a plan for coordination of vocabularies to avoid incompatibilities. -- due 2009-07-02 -- CLOSED

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/actions/105

<pimpbot> Title: ACTION-105 - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org<http://www.w3.org>)

JS: TF will provide a revised deadline on April 29.

issue-109?

<trackbot> ISSUE-109 -- change ARIA section title and add extra text about use of ARIA -- RAISED

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/109

<pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-109 - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org<http://www.w3.org>)

JS: TF will provide a revised deadline on April 29.

Sam: Any other items to report from the TF.

JS: The TF had a good F2F and that has boosted the work.

Cynthia: many of the items to be delivered next week were done at the F2F.

JS: The F2F covered other items now.
... There is a TF survey running now that closes midnight Boston time tonight.

<cardona507> just joining on IRC and phone - good morning

JS: Issue-31 is evolving in the TF and the TF is testing solution via a test validator.

<Laura> TF: Proposals from the April 2010 Face to Face meeting: http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/44061/200404_ftf-proposals/results

<pimpbot> Title: Results of Questionnaire Call for Consensus: Proposals from the April 2010 Face to Face meeting - Web-Based Straw-poll and Balloting System (at www.w3.org<http://www.w3.org>)

<Laura> pilot implementation of Error reporting for missing alt: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-a11y/2010Apr/0165.html

<pimpbot> Title: pilot implementation of Error reporting for missing alt from Michael(tm) Smith on 2010-04-15 (public-html-a11y@w3.org<mailto:public-html-a11y@w3.org> from April 2010) (at lists.w3.org)

laura: thanks

JS: TF is back to error for missing alt.
8 TPAC schedule

TPAC2010 is Nov 1-5, Lyon France

Proposal is for HTML WG is Thu-Fri Nov 4-5 that week.

Technical Plenary is on Wed Nov 3

We are estimating 40 attendees (we had 50+ last year with 50 observers).

Any comments?

None.
Chair and scribe for next meeting

Paul is up to chair and Sam will scribe.
10 Other business

<adrianba> Regrets for next week. I will aim to scribe the week after.

None
11 Adjournment

No objections to adjourn.

<Laura> bye

<cardona507> bye

<pimpbot> planet: GWT & HTML5 Video in Mobile Safari <11http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2609717/gwt-html5-video-in-mobile-safari>

Meeting adjourned at :36 after the hour.

rssagent, generate minutes

Summary of Action Items
[End of minutes]
________________________________
Minutes formatted by David Booth's scribe.perl<http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm> version 1.135 (CVS log<http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/scribe/>)
$Date: 2010/04/15 16:37:24 $
________________________________
Scribe.perl diagnostic output
[Delete this section before finalizing the minutes.]

This is scribe.perl Revision: 1.135  of Date: 2009/03/02 03:52:20

Check for newer version at http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/



Guessing input format: RRSAgent_Text_Format (score 1.00)



Succeeded: s/but 9326/bug 9326/

Succeeded: s/Topic: 6. New Issues This Week/7. Task Force Status Reports /

No ScribeNick specified.  Guessing ScribeNick: paulc

Inferring Scribes: paulc

Present: Dzung_Tran



WARNING: Fewer than 3 people found for Present list!



Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-wg-announce/2010AprJun/0002.html



WARNING: No meeting chair found!

You should specify the meeting chair like this:

<dbooth> Chair: dbooth



Found Date: 15 Apr 2010

Guessing minutes URL: http://www.w3.org/2010/04/15-html-wg-minutes.html

People with action items:



WARNING: Input appears to use implicit continuation lines.

You may need the "-implicitContinuations" option.





WARNING: IRC log location not specified!  (You can ignore this

warning if you do not want the generated minutes to contain

a link to the original IRC log.)




[End of scribe.perl<http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm> diagnostic output]




image001.png
(image/png attachment: image001.png)

Received on Monday, 19 April 2010 22:07:18 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 20:08:40 UTC