Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-08-13

Sam Ruby wrote:
> The HTML Working Group will have its usual weekly teleconference on
> 2009-08-13 for 60 minutes from 16:00Z to 17:00Z.

Sam, I plan on attending the telecon but have no additions to the
agenda. I'll be there for the sole purpose of answering any questions
that other HTML WG participants may have about the HTML5-warnigns spec
or the corresponding poll.

I may be a bit late due to the RDFa TF telecon being held during the
previous hour, but will do my best to be there at the top of the hour.

-- manu

--
Manu Sporny (skype: msporny) (twitter: manusporny)
President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.