Re: new tests for foreign-content math

From: David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 16:42:02 +0000
Cc: public-html-testsuite@w3.org
On 18/11/2010 10:39, James Graham wrote:
> On 11/18/2010 02:08 AM, David Carlisle wrote:
>
>> http://monet.nag.co.uk/~dpc/html5test/submission/DavidCarlisle/math-parse01.html
>>

> I have reviewed these and consider them fine.

Thanks,

With some help from Philippe, I have obtained write access to the
mercurial repository and checked in the above (modulo a spelling
correction in a message) as

http://test.w3.org/html/tests/submission/DavidCarlisle/math-parse01.html

Is it possible for this to be moved to "approved"?

There is an existing 	approved/foreigncontent directory, so it could go
in there, although that currently just tests svg, so it might be better
to rename that to
foreigncontent-svg
and have a new
foreigncontent-math ?

or whatever the testing group think best....

David