Re: new tests for foreign-content math

On 11/19/2010 12:55 AM, Kris Krueger wrote:
> The wiki has information on how to participate and how to license your work (tests) to the w3c if you are NOT a member.
>
> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/Testing/Submission/

Do you mean the text

"Preferably to the html5 test repository, however, if you are not a W3C
member and do not have access then any public location is ok."

This doesn't seem like the optimal strategy; it is not really convenient
to import a large testsuite served over HTTP by hand. I would prefer
that people without hg push access either

a) Sent a patch made from a diff against the main repository to the
mailing list

or (better, but more involved)

b) Sent a pointer to a public clone of the repo with their tests in

Both of these strategies require some minimal mercurial knowledge (the
second more than the first), but it is really not a high barrier to
entry for most people capable of contributing in the first place. If
there are specific cases where people can't produce a patch or a pull
request those can be delt with on a case-by-case basis.