Re: Test harness requirements

From: Geoffrey Sneddon <gsneddon@opera.com>
Date: Tue, 04 May 2010 16:01:46 +0200
To: James Graham <jgraham@opera.com>
CC: Kris Krueger <krisk@microsoft.com>, Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>, "public-html-testsuite@w3.org" <public-html-testsuite@w3.org>
On 20/04/10 17:48, James Graham wrote:
> Here is some initial thinking (not, I am not saying that the current
> harness does poorly at all these things, I am just trying to produce a
> reasonably complete set of good features as a starting point for further
> discussion)

The one thing I think that is really missing from that list is a
sensible way to tie in to regression tracking systems, so it seems a
reasonable requirement to be able to send results back somehow, using
extra code on top of the test harness without having to hideously hack
the harness.

--
Geoffrey Sneddon — Opera Software
<http://gsnedders.com/>