RE: outstanding MSE test suite pull requests, creation of test results and draft Proposed Recommendation

>2 of my PRs are currently pending co-editor review. 5 pending PRs are still awaiting my full review.

We MUST get all the outstanding MSE test suite pull requests processed ASAP so that we can move on to using the resulting test suite.  We are running out of chartered time to do this work!

For the older six outstanding PRs created by Philippe or Francois we are going to consider them okay unless someone specifically pushes back before noon PDT on Wed Sep 7.  After that Philippe or Francois should feel free to merge their own PRs:
https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/pulls?q=is%3Apr+is%3Aopen+label%3Amedia-source

For Matt’s new PRs the same approach applies.  Others have until noon PDT on Wed Sep 7 to review them and after that Matt should feel free to apply his own PRs.

>ACTION: plh to generate the new MSE draft PR, pointing to the testing results

Hopefully this will permit us to conclude work on the MSE test suite later on Wed and for Philippe to create new test results on Thu and to create a MSE draft Proposed Recommendation before the end of this week.

/paulc