Re: Update on MSE and EME Testing

We have been working on additional tests for the Encrypted Media Extensions
specification.

Unfortunately, it has been very difficult to get the tests we have been
working to work, due to lack of the necessary server support and
uncertainty as to what is and is not implemented in  browsers. At this
stage, therefore, we do not yet have DRM tests for persistent-license or
persistent-usage-record session types.

There are two outstanding pull requests:
- https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/pull/3424 adds support for
persistent-license (clearkey)
- https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/pull/3417 adds a waitingforkey
test

I expect we will make further progress over the coming week (I will be out,
but Sukmal will have some time to work on this).

...Mark