Re: Formal objection to Encrypted Media Extensions progressing to Proposed Recommendation without greater user protection

It appears to me (hope I'm not missing the point here) that the fact that
this matter is being discussed by you guys, and is not by any means
clear-cut, and you guys are smart, then it would seem a near or actual
certainty that those who wish to apply the DMCA in a far from caring way
will find opportunity to do so. This is one of the issues with this whole
project that greatly concerns me.

Joe