Re: CfC: Switching MSE and EME to new W3C Process

We are a bit new to the w3c process and was wondering what’s the best way to help contribute?

The items we want most in the updated specs are:

Full support for the newer CENC: https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/issues/148 <https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/issues/148>
608/708 captions: https://github.com/w3c/media-source/issues/58 <https://github.com/w3c/media-source/issues/58>

The faster approval process sounds great!

Thanks,

Nate Burr | Technical Manager of Player Platform
Verizon Digital Media
p: +1 385.374.5193   m: +1 385.235.2021 e: Nate.Burr@VerizonDigitalMedia.com
2989 W Maple Loop Dr. Ste 300, Lehi, UT 84043 | VerizonDigitalMedia.com