RE: ACTION-84: (really rustamk) to update uses cases and arrange for further discussion

> I welcome any and all feedback.

I raised a number of these issues over 2 years ago as Bugzilla entries #22135, #22137 and #21333. Unfortunately they were resolved either WONTFIX or LATER.

Jon
From: Khashimkhodjaev, Rustam [mailto:Rustam_Khashimkhodjaev@cable.comcast.com]
Sent: Wednesday 28 October 2015 2:10 AM
To: public-html-media@w3.org
Subject: Re: ACTION-84: (really rustamk) to update uses cases and arrange for further discussion

I have updated the use cases for general alternate content manipulation during video playback, as part of the following wiki page:

https://www.w3.org/wiki/HTML/Media_Task_Force/MSE_Ad_Insertion_Use_Cases

There are seven scenarios that are described, the scenarios described can handle majority if not all possibilities of current alternate content. The scenarios are very generic and should be a good point of discussion.

I do not have permission for image upload on the wiki so reference images are linked as url links.

I welcome any and all feedback.

--
Thank you.

Rus