Re: MSE testing status update

Those MSE interface test Chrome failures are concerning. I reran the test
suite against current tip-of-tree Chrome, and found similar failures. Many
of the *Track interface pieces are yet to be implemented in Chrome, but
there are multiple other interface failures.

I've filed https://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=504170 to
track investigation within Chromium.