Re: MSE and EME heartbeat publications

On 10/02/2015 23:53 , David Dorwin wrote:
> Once we figure out what we are publishing, where/how should I stage the
> files?

If and when you wish to publish those documents to datedspace you will
need to ask Mike or I to do it (or any other friendly Team member) as we
are the only ones with access. Setting it up is not a problem.

> On Tue, Feb 10, 2015 at 7:10 AM, Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com
> <mailto:Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>> wrote:
> We want to do this for EME eventually (later this year), but we need to
> reorganize the registry first. For now, I think it's simplest if we just
> include them as is next to the EME spec as we did last time. Can we do
> that and address these issues for the next WD?

I have no issue with that personally. The webmaster might object
depending on how the documents are structured but there are probably
ways around that.

If the webmaster is unhappy, one thing you might do is to use the same
WD style (without boilerplate) and mark the content as non normative —
as if it were a non-normative chapter of the specification, more or less.