Re: Media Task Force meeting schedule, Sep 2015

As I said in the last EME telecon, I will be unable to attend most - and
maybe all - of the 9/1 meeting.

However, I want to use this opportunity to reconsider the standing
telecons. I maintain that the EME spec continues to see real progress only
through thoughtful, detailed discussions in GitHub issue comments and
email. These forums:

   - Allow participants to consider all viewpoints and make thoughtful
   contributions
   - Allow wider participation from the community than the five or so of us
   that regularly attend the telecons

Below is a slightly updated version of my proposal
<http://www.w3.org/2015/04/16-html-media-minutes.html#item12> at the April
f2f to efficiently use our time and encourage broader thoughtful
participation:

   - We meet only if there are meaningful topics for the agenda. (Reviewing
   new issues or recapping progress captured - or that could be captured - in
   GitHub or email is insufficient.)
   - We meet only if a live discussion is required (progress through other
   mechanisms has failed).

David