RE: [MSE] Appointment of MSE Editors

From: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2015 18:34:23 +0000
To: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
CC: Aaron Colwell <acolwell@google.com>, "public-html-media@w3.org" <public-html-media@w3.org>, Adrian Bateman <adrianba@microsoft.com>, "Mark Watson" <watsonm@netflix.com>, "Sam Ruby (rubys@intertwingly.net)" <rubys@intertwingly.net>, Matthew Wolenetz <wolenetz@google.com>, "Jerry Smith (WINDOWS)" <jdsmith@microsoft.com>
Can you help the new MSE Editors by ensuring they have write access to the MSE Github repository?

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada