W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-html-media@w3.org > April 2015

Re: {agenda} HTML WG media telecon 2015-04-07 - F2F agenda and EME status and bug/issue discussion

From: Mark Watson <watsonm@netflix.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2015 14:54:01 -0700
Message-ID: <CAEnTvdBNrpmuaGTU14_vDwVjrxLUnmmRr12mD6mny7uBVDbRqg@mail.gmail.com>
To: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>
Cc: "public-html-media@w3.org" <public-html-media@w3.org>
I noticed that ACTION-78 (on me, about @@iterator) got a new data assigned
last week, but we had actually closed it the week before. I thought we
concluded that we needed the iterator behavior without further
investigation ? The action is marked as CLOSED.

...Mark

On Mon, Apr 6, 2015 at 2:18 PM, Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>
wrote:

>  The HTML WG media teleconference meeting will occur on 2015-04-07 for up
> to 60 minutes from 15:00Z to 16:00Z.
>
>
>
> http://timeanddate.com/s/2te3
>
>
>
> Tokyo midnight, Amsterdam/Oslo 17:00, London/Dublin 16:00, New Jersey/York
> 11:00, Kansas City 10:00, Seattle/San Francisco 08:00.
>
>
>
> Chair of the meeting: Paul Cotton
>
> Scribe: TBD
>
>
>
> (See the end of this email for dial-in and IRC info.)
>
>
>
> == Agenda ==
>
>
>
> 1. Roll call, introductions and selection of scribe
>
>
>
> 2. Previous meeting minutes
>
> Mar 31:
>
> http://www.w3.org/2015/03/24-html-media-minutes.html
>
> Mar 24:
>
> http://www.w3.org/2015/03/24-html-media-minutes.html
>
> Mar 17:
>
> http://www.w3.org/2015/03/17-html-media-minutes.html
>
> Mar 3:
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-media/2015Mar/0005.html
>
> Feb 17:
>
> http://www.w3.org/2015/02/17-html-media-minutes.html
>
>
>
> 3. EME status and bugs
>
>
>
> a) Encrypted Media Extensions editor's draft
>
> https://w3c.github.io/encrypted-media/
>
> Last updated on Mar 31
>
>
>
> b) Encrypted Media Extensions bugs:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/7tfambo
>
> Status as of Apr 6: 19 bugs
>
> Status as of Mar 30: 20 bugs
>
> Status as of Mar 22: 21 bugs
>
> Status as of Mar 16: 21 bugs
>
> Status as of Mar 3: 21 bugs
>
>
>
> c) EME GitHub issues
>
> https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/issues
>
> Status as of Apr 6: 23 bugs
>
> Status as of Mar 30: 25 bugs
>
> Status as of Mar 22: 26 issues
>
> Status as of Mar 16: 27 issues
>
> Status as of Mar 3: 27 issues
>
>
>
> 4. Media TF F2F meeting
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-media/2015Mar/0011.html
>
>
>
> a) Attendance
>
> Status: 14 people have confirmed and there will be a small continent of
> A11Y TF experts meeting in Redmond at the same time.
>
> https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/40318/html-april-2015/results
>
>
>
> b) ACTION-80: Organize potential f2f topics part of wiki and sent out
> notice asking for input from tf
>
> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/media/track/actions/80
>
> Status: DONE.
>
>
>
> c) F2F web page and agenda
>
> https://www.w3.org/wiki/HTML/wg/2015-04-Agenda
>
>
>
> d) F2F Potential topics
>
> https://www.w3.org/wiki/HTML/wg/2015-04-Agenda#Potential_Topics
>
>
>
> 5. New issues (or ideas)
>
>
>
> a) Issue 45: Remove "persistent-release-message" MediaKeySessionType
>
> https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/issues/445
>
>
>
> 6. Open actions from previous meetings
>
>
>
> a) Issue #39 - MediaKeyStatusMap: Replace maplike with explicit methods
>
> https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/issues/39
>
> ACTION-78 - Look into @@iterators for issue 39 [on Mark Watson - due
> 2015-03-24].
>
> Status: ACTION-78 was closed at the Mar 24 meeting.  Discussion continues
> in the issue.
>
>
>
> b) Bug 26776 - Diagnosing and resolving CDM errors needs a numeric
> systemCode (deleted with MediaKeyError)
>
> https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=26776
>
> ACTION-79 - Draft a proposal for returning errors as per bug 26776 [on
> Jerry Smith - due 2015-03-31].
>
> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/media/track/actions/79
>
>
>
> c) Issue #9 - Remove note that MediaKeySession events may not be fired
> until the MediaKeys object is associated with a media element
>
> https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/issues/9
>
> Status: Mark agreed to update issue at the last meeting.
>
>
>
> 7. Other open bugs/issues for discussion http://tinyurl.com/7tfambo
> https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/issues
>
> Status: We will troll the Issues list for other discussion items.
>
>
>
> 8. Next meeting
>
> Note: There will be no task force meeting in Tue Apr 14.
>
>
>
> 9. Any other business
>
>
>
> 10. Chair and Scribe for next meeting
>
>
>
> 11. Adjournment
>
>
>
> == Dial-in and IRC Details ==
>
>
>
> Zakim teleconference bridge:
>
>    +1.617.761.6200, conference 63342 ("media")
>
> https://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar#s_5366
>
>
>
> Supplementary IRC chat (logged):
>
>    #html-media on irc.w3.org port 6665 or port 80
>
>
>
>
>
> Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
>
> 17 Eleanor Drive, Ottawa, Ontario K2E 6A3
>
> Tel: (425) 705-9596 Fax: (425) 936-7329
>
>
>
Received on Monday, 6 April 2015 21:54:31 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Monday, 6 April 2015 21:54:31 UTC