RE: Media Task Force F2F meeting at HTML WG F2F, Santa Clara, Oct 30-31

I will not be able to attend in person but will dial in if there is a media TF meeting.

Bob
________________________________
From: Paul Cotton [Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com]
Sent: Monday, September 29, 2014 2:12 PM
To: public-html-media@w3.org
Cc: Sam Ruby (rubys@intertwingly.net)
Subject: Media Task Force F2F meeting at HTML WG F2F, Santa Clara, Oct 30-31

The HTML WG will be holding a F2F meeting on Oct 30-31 in Santa Clara, CA during the TPAC week.  At previous TPAC meetings, the Media TF has met to discuss one or both of MSE and EME.
http://www.w3.org/2014/11/TPAC/

The draft agenda for the HTML WG F2F meeting is at:
https://www.w3.org/wiki/HTML/wg/2014-10-Agenda

As a straw man proposal I suggest the TF request at least 2 hours and possibly 3 hours of time on the morning of Fri Oct 31.

Please reply to this thread and indicate your attendance plans and/or if you support the TF meeting F2F on Fri Oct 31 AM.

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Tel: (425) 705-9596 Fax: (425) 936-7329