Re: [streams-api] Seeking status of the Streams API spec

On 10/22/14 6:27 PM, Paul Cotton wrote:

> > given the magnitude of the changes in [changeset], a new WD should be
> published.
>
> Can we please wait until after the TPAC week to publish the proposed
> Streams heartbeat? Given the substantive changes being made here I
> think it would be best to have a WebApps WG discussion as proposed by
> Art [1] BEFORE publishing such a heartbeat.

I think the draft WD captures the recent developments and discussions
(certainly much better than the previous WD) so I prefer to go ahead
with the publication and if there are any issues, bugs, etc., they
should be raised via [1] (or [2] if applicable).

-AB

[1]
https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/buglist.cgi?component=Streams%20API&list_id=46026&product=WebAppsWG&resolution=---
[2] https://github.com/whatwg/streams/issues