Re: EME: Rendering behavior undefined

Hallo Pierre-Anthony,

You're correct, the problem is broader than EME. The hints from the rest of
the group were very helpful establishing that... my initial attempt at
fixing it inside the EME spec was just plain wrong.
So now, the first order of business is making sure that the EME spec does
not say anything about it, unlike what it currently does in the
introduction and 2.3.

Once we've established that and actually made that change, we should take a
look at HTML5.1 and see if we can slip the necessary changes in there.

--hans