Re: EME heartbeat

That sounds good to me. Below is an ordered list of bugs I think we should
try to address.

I think it's critical that we resolve the following bugs since they are
fundamental to implementations and content providers using MP4:
* 17673 Define Initialization Data for implementations that choose to
support the ISO Base Media File Format
* 24027 Define a generic Initialization Data solution for ISO Base Media
File Format and/or Common Encryption (will be used by Clear Key)

The following involve API signature changes and should be addressed:
* 24227 Rename "closed" event to "close"
* 23619 Change MediaKeyError to extend DOMError and use strings for error
names
  ^ Even if we don't have a set of errors (21798 Revisit MediaKeyError
codes).
* Address the outcome of this thread:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-media/2014Jan/0008.html

I believe the following would be the next priority, though they may not be
addressed before the heartbeat:
* 18515 Provide more details on behavior of the media element when the key
for an encrypted block is not available
  ^ Especially if the solution might affect HTMLMediaElement.
* 21798 Revisit MediaKeyError codes
* 24216 setMediaKeys() needs more specification
* 17682 Clear Key: Document how keys and key IDs are associated