Re: CfC: to publish a Encrypted Media Exstensions" hearbeat Working Draft

El 25/09/13 06:03, Paul Cotton escribió:
>> I feel we shouldn't show advance if we haven't achieved consensus on the draft
> It is not appropriate to attempt to attempt to block the publication of a heartbeat document just because you do not agree with the contents of the entire draft.
Perhaps your assertion was true at first. But I realized EME was going
to be a reality. I changed my mind and instead of trying to block EME,
I'd like to work to get a better EME. An EME that is technically
appropriate for the industry business model and respectfull for users.
Perhaps my point of view may be of value too.