Re: Formal Objection to Working Group Decision to publish Encrypted Media Extensions specification as a First Public Working Draft (FPWD)

On 2013/05/31 03:54, Boris Zbarsky wrote:

> These are also issues that have been
> brought up on this list before, so I'm not sure why I'm bothering
> again...

There are some very valid concerns that have been brought up here that
have not received a satisfactory reply, if any at all. Maybe there are
too many various concerns all combined in one thread. A better tactic
could be to create a thread specific to each concern about EME. Maybe
then we could have a better view of valid, invalid and controversial
reasons for/against EME.

--
Emmanuel Revah
http://manurevah.com