RE: Please, reject the EME proposal

>Strikes me, sir, that this is the appropriate forum, discussing new forms of media restrictions and whether or not they should be built into the HTML5 specification.. Please demonstrate explicitly how it is not.

Please see my reply at [1] and Sam's reply at [2].

In addition the Media TF email list was originally created to discuss the EME and MSE specifications not media in general.  See [3].

/paulc

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-media/2013May/0061.html
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-media/2013May/0062.html
[3] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2012May/0092.html