From: piranna@gmail.com [mailto:piranna@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2013 11:27 AM
To: Emmanuel Revah
Cc: public-html-media@w3.org
Subject: RE: Please, reject the EME proposal

I agree, EME should be discussed on only one list, both for development and criticism.
El 13/05/2013 17:24, "Emmanuel Revah" <stsil@manurevah.com<mailto:stsil@manurevah.com>> escribió:
On 2013/05/13 16:49, Paul Cotton wrote:
Please take this discussion to a more appropriate forum such as
http://www.w3.org/community/restrictedmedia/

Hi Paul,

I'm interested in hearing why certain topics related to EME are welcome here and others not. I've searched but not found any specific guildines for what should be discussed in public-html-media, please do post me a link or further details if I have missed it.

I have subscribed to http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-restrictedmedia/ as you suggested. I just hope it's not a list intended to isolate unwanted criticism of EME from other lists.

--
Emmanuel Revah