Re: {minutes} HTML WG media telecon 2013-02-26 - EME bugs discussion

On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 11:40 AM, Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com
> wrote:

> After the intensive discussions in the WG, I would have liked to see more
> actions distributed to task force members, more analysis being done on DRMs
> (even if they are out of score for this effort - they still need to be
> understood be the WG to make an informed decision), more discussions
> started with opponents like Henri and Robert.

For what it's worth I don't see myself as an "opponent" of EME (beyond the
"I wish we didn't have to do this" position also professed by undoubted EME
proponents). I've made constructive suggestions that could resolve my
objection and allow EME to go forward with minimal or no changes to actual
EME implementations.

Rob
--
Wrfhf pnyyrq gurz gbtrgure naq fnvq, “Lbh xabj gung gur ehyref bs gur
Tragvyrf ybeq vg bire gurz, naq gurve uvtu bssvpvnyf rkrepvfr nhgubevgl