RE: [MSE] Guidance on how to proceed with Bug 17002

> I think, if we can now show implementations for the track and id features, that would be a good time to request the MF WG to update the PR doc.

I am curious.  Why has the Media Fragments 1.0 PR [1] not progressed to Recommendation status?  It was published in March 2012 and the AC review ended in April according to the Status section of the document.    Is it waiting for a normative reference to catch up?

/paulc

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/media-frags/

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada