Re: [MSE] Guidance on how to proceed with Bug 17002

Hi Silvia,

Ok. It looks like I need to read up on the W3C process. I got really
confused because when I follow the link from the HTML spec it takes me to
the 30 November 2011
WD<http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/WD-media-fragments-spec/>
and
if I click on the "Latest version" link at the top I end up at the
PR<http://www.w3.org/TR/media-frags/> which
is the subset. :/

Anyways, if the WD is what I'm supposed to pay attention to then I'll
proceed with filing an issue against the WD & file a bug against HTML5 to
add and id attribute to TextTrack.

Thanks for your help,
Aaron