Re: Alternate syntax for defining class attribute

Julian,

> > For one thing, we're after last call, aren't we?
> No, we aren't.

Thanks. Sorry, that was very sloppy terminology on my part, obviously there
are still a number of outstanding bugs/issues (per section 3 of the last
status report, "Getting to Last Call").

I should have said, or indeed asked, are we past last call for *new*
proposals?

Apologies, I'm sure this is documented somewhere. I kicked around the
working group pages but I'm still relatively new to the working group's page
structure (and terminology).

Thanks,

-- T.J.